Today didnt attend adm n evm lesson..My group took AL lor..hazel wants lor to take so that we can do WIts project which is due on thur..sigh..Is like sian..miss lesson..evm have notes to copy ..I borrow Vin de and copy lor..I dun want to take AL one but haiz..just take..today n tml..well I taken 4 AL le this semester..sian..
I did project til kind of fed up..Self access room's coms are so lousy man..some can work some like u do half way may have problems u see..face com til I tired..
Right now i feel tired too..so didnt do project..tml continue..at night feel sleepy cant do..I can't think at all u see..
I dunno why often coz of projects I dun feel gd and i get fed up..perhaps stress as we need to meet the deadline u see..It is like not just one project u see..
I find Vin like troubled and can say mood no gd lor..I guess he do feel stress or something..coz of teeth? or even something else? coz of me? I do feel partly me also..haiz.
definitely lor..surely partly coz of me just that he dun want to say..I can tell..
ok lah end here ..bye..
July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment