Today went out with Bro Jufri to buy present for yh lor..sian ..coz we didnt know what to buy..went to shop at bugis..then in the end we bought wind chime for her..duno wat to get u see..give mug like of no use..then we get a box also..to put it in..actually have box 2 put de wat..but not nice lah..tt wat bro think..
then after buying i went to tampines..met Vin..for a while ..we been together for 8 months le today..then I went to grandma's house..ah yi they all went too..I went myself after I go shopping..abit tired..mm..ate dinner there..then take train to aljuni.dunno how to spell.then dad pick us up from there..reach home at 9..abit tired..hehe have curry pie to eat..dad buy de..
update yesterday also..yesterday after sch..stay back for wits stuff then 1 plus , xiao jie was at j8 so I went to find him while waiting for vin..he had co-op duty.. then we went to sentosa to collect free tickets..the tickets would be send to vin house coz dunno why his name wasnt in the list..then we went to eat fried oyster..was not nice..the person dunno how to fry hhaa..we ate at harbourfront hawker centre..tt time we went to eat also ..not nice de the food we ate..this time also not nice..nvm next time go eat other food..after eating, shop around habourfront and saw star cruise..star virgo..sudden feel like going for a cruise trip..vin said next time work le then go..hhee..I want to go Australia..he said married le we go there for honeymoon..I felt that it is still early to talk abt tt..mm..My wish is to go strawberry farm..
mm..sometime see parents upset etc, i do feel the saddness and I really dunno lah wat can i do..i also upset..
just that sometime outsiders dun understand de..maybe I also dun wish to tell..only vin know ...kai ling perhaps i tell abit only..I dun want to say so much..then pple may see me happy..yes in sch dun think so much study and funny jokes i laugh..happier wat..but sometime maybe I at home I wont feel happy..glad dear there for me..i really need him and that I hope we wont quarrel or give up one another..coz i already feel sad etc over other matter..i dun wish my relationship also in a mess or wat..then I dunno how to take it..end here..
July 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment