July 24, 2005

I just enter a quick entryb4 i sleep..today quite tired..have a bad dream lor this morning.wat sia..train accident..
dunno why dream of that..sigh..anyway went to cut hair today..cut shorter..I feel abit sian today..just watch tv lor..vcd..wake up feel my neck abit pain..never sleep properly ba..but after a while ok lah..
last night think alot..this morning still think..sometime i rather i can just sleep forever..then no trouble..think i scare dear..let him worry le..haiz..
shouldnt think that way.but can't help it lor..life can be helpless..but i guess we just have to continue..i cant be so silly..still young wat..I will try to look on the bright side..today i keep myself busy so I wont think..other days i dunno lah..dun want to blog further..make me think alot..
anyway think abt hui haiz..she broke up with her bf le..day b4 her birthday..why of all days but 23 july..why so heartless one to her..why so cruel..let her have a sad birthday..all this i can't ans them coz i am not him..just hope she will be ok..i cant do anything leh..so helpless..she sad i feel sad also..
alright lah i end here..go and sleep le..

No comments: