July 30, 2005

today I didnt went out ..Stay at home do PR work and watch vcds..anyway nowaday weekend to me is like staying at home.Vin busy with work also..to me sat didnt go out is nothing liao..Maybe I have things to past time ba.sudden have alot of thoughts and I told Bro and ling..just feel that I miss him today..that we never put in enough effort in our relationship.can be better..that I should be more caring..dunno leh..everything not enough..
perhaps after all obstacles we are tired..so take things more easy..like wat vin says..so i feel is different..effort put in where is it? is like If I am the one who fu chu only wat the use..need both parties de.

anyway I finished watching tan pan zhuang jia..ending gd..but if there is more to it will be gd..
perhaps dun think so much..I think after saying out i feel better ba..perhaps this relationship wont end well as well til old? dunno lor..i just feel maybe ba..end here ba..dun blog le..

No comments: