July 15, 2005

Sick..

Today I feel fresh as I slept late last night..but in sch , I dun feel gd and i thought i am ok..Well have lunch with dear and I went home..realise that I have a slight fever..my head pain..is like so heavy..As I took panadol b4 i go home, I didnt take medicine until I woke up from my nap and cook rice and I ate medicine.. watch vcd..dear called. feel gd that he called..talk to him abit..I just want him to sayang..maybe abit act cute hhaa..but sick ma..of course want pple to dote..I am like tt..Mum will dote me but in different way not in the sense that sayang one..coz i am big enough to take care of myself..so she worry more for bro..is ok..I know she cares can le..

I feel when u are sick, or even like sore throat etc..u can feel mum's love more..so warm n nice..I feel so gd.. :)
Is like she so nice to u..Feeling abit tired..maybe coz i eat medicine..so i online a while so I can log off early..
I hope MOn can go to sch..should be lah..coz I have a test..Tt EVM lah..sian..MR liau..haiz..I guess too heaty that why sick le..then abit cough..I just feel sian when I fall sick..who likes to get sick anyway..Well..Can't be helped coz we are human beings..surely can fall sick..ok lah end here..

No comments: