May 03, 2008

Updates..

Well some updates..mm..life has been the same..work..Thur was a public holiday so I went out with Pei Fen, Wei Ling & Yao Feng to orchard..Yu Yan & Ming De join us after that straight at far east and we had dinner together..The thai restaurant's food was not bad though.. We order dishes and rice. Yummy! We kind of enjoyed ourselves as Pf, me & WL bought what we wanted. I bought a pair of shoe and a dress :) Spent money again but I believed is worth it..

I was on mc yesterday as my eye was red and I felt itchy just went to see doctor.. I am fine already and Boss did showed concern.

Anyway talking about today I went to tampines and shopped there with Mum & brother..end up spending money again on jewellery. I loved shopping..I saw nice earrings so I bought 3 pairs.. There was 10% discount so ya and not expensive. I gave one pair to Mum. I also bought another pair of Cross earring..It had been quite some time and I had not get any "cross" necklace nor earring so I bought one..after shopping around, We went to visit Grandma who was at tampines and also to collect my cpu from my uncle.. Bought some toiletries too..

That was what I had been doing for the past few days and as for tomorrow which is Sunday, I will be going to sunday service and then head down to play badminton with my cousin and church friends.. yeah a fruitful weekend? I was a bit lazy though to bring all my stuff but anyway prepared them..

At times I feel that many things are still beyond our control just like heart of affairs.. I have no idea how and when it comes.. anyway I do hope that I can find someone who likes me and I like him.. To me, I feel that is normally one sided love rather than two way..It is really hard to find.. I won't force and won't try means to get it..no point..I leave it to fate..though I fear of bgr cause of some reasons but I do longer for it at times..I like the feeling of being dote and love..Who doesn't? At times you have to find the right person and the right feel..when will it happen? I have no answer for it but just wait and see..

Alright I end here..

No comments: