Quite a few days has past but to me I still feel the same..think a lot.. I really worried when I heard he is sick..but glad that at least u will share with me..if I dun msg u perhaps u dun wish to tell me?? sorry I cant be beside u to look after u..I cant enter ur camp..if not I surely look after u no matter wat..dun care u want or not..is my sincere thoughts..may God bless that u get well soon..poor thing.. make my heart ache la..shouldnt be like that..But I dun feel at ease..worried if anything happen to u..trust me, I wont feel gd de..I know u need someone now when u r sick..I know how it feels to have stomach flu..I simply cant be there right now..feeling so sad lor..that I want to cry..Pls pls take care of urself while I am not by ur side now..
Anyway working life is the same lor as usual..
I end here..
September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment