September 04, 2007

Work..

Another week has come..Today is tue..haa I work til I almost forget that today is tue..I even ask my colleague wat day is it..lol..so blur right? yeah that's me when I am too engross??

I am going to do a quick blogging and have my lunch and catch 7pm drama.. well time being, work is still not busy so dun have to work OT..I hope I dun have to do it often and probably not for the lst few months of work for now..I am still picking up..so far so gd..just cut n paste some index into dividers and photocopy documents today..I still have quite alot to do though..Boss ask someone to help me though but is ok..He doesnt come n help out also..so is ok.I can manage it myself..just need some time..I guess I can get it done tml..yeah then I can do other work..horray..prefer to key in data..I can do it faster.. :)

Working nearby is really gd..save time..I can get home around 6 coz I have to get my own dinner..if not I reach home at 5 plus..shiok..anyway is already earlier than last time..I can catch 7pm drama on time..rest earlier..wake up half an hr later..I even lie in bed a while today til my mum thought I didnt not wake up..she wake me up..lol..lazy la..I am so tired though I try to slp slightly earlier last night..nvm..

Thank god for the blessing and hope that the job will continue to be smooth and everyone work together cooperatively and happily.. I shall end here..time for my dinner..hungry!! Xiao zhu is hungry haa...

No comments: