Today I just feel tired..haha partly I slept late last night :P well is kind of tired to keep checking stuff..I wonder how to endure til 8.30pm tml and fri..I am going work OT..need to rush our work and I am going finish mine soon..probably can finish my part tml ba..hopefully..should be no problem when I am seriously working and dun talk :P I can do other stuff once completed..frankly speaking I did quite alot of work? yeah especially the internal part..so much to key but I manage to finish it..OMG!
Currently I am watching "天涯侠医"..mm..I didnt really catch it when channel 8 is showing during weekend..manage to catch a bit of it and realise is nice..So watching dvds lor.I didnt catch Hk drama quite long liao due to work etc..yeah back to my addiction of watching haha..I can really glue to the tv :P and cant wait to watch on..sometime no choice but have to stop as I need to slp..If not I surely watch til I really feel tired..well is an enjoyment to do wat u like.yeah..
I like Nick Cheung who act as doctor..I believe he hasnt been acting nowaday ,isnt he? Nick can act well and he do look like wat he act as be it doctor or police hhee..the character suits him..well the drama is quite a few years back..
Sometime certain topics can be sensitive to me nowaday..I dun wish to hear abt it nor think abt it but colleagues talking abt it , I just dun care so much..I dun wish to think so much and want to be happy. I feel alright, very normal lor..I was quite happy last night to meet up to celebrate a simple 中秋节..
希望我能开开心心得过每一天..然后工作顺顺利利..不想想那么多..希望我身边的人都平安..
Quite hard and slow to type in chi but I did it :) End here..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment