Today is a simple day with work and guess wat..OT is coming when we least expected it..I have to cancel my program for fri..sigh..no choice..working OT on thur, Fri & Sat..probably next week too b4 our chalet..sigh..sometime shouldnt say too much and end up it comes true..wat the..work is coming..
Well wishing everyone 中秋节快乐!!! Today's weather is fine to celebrate lantern festival..WL asked if I want to meet up to take lantern..I join her and we brought her niece to the park near our place..We just walk around and I bought lantern for her niece..manage 2 find mickey mouse one..hehe..yeah..
My colleague , Mei Na went to get those small lantern and decorate our office..yeah we can feel the atmosphere..then we bought mooncake to share and try diff. types lor..I still have some in the office..perhaps can eat it tml when we r hungry.
It is Kareen's birthday tml..so we having cake..It is kind of nice lor that colleagues will celebrate ur birthday..
Suddenly feel that I may have some thoughts or feel a bit sad as I am hearing "Would u be there"..It is a nice song and I find it so meaningful..cant help feeling a bit 伤感..nvm is ok..
K end here..
September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment