I am back again..well I did enjoy myself this week and I feel that it is the happiest week I even had for this few weeks..
I went out with my family yesterday to east coast to have seafood and then we head down to the beach to have a walk and I have the urge to play bowling at marine bowling..guess what..Mum wasnt so keen on it at 1st so I started it with Xiao Jie..end up she joined us and enjoyed it haaa..lol and we played 3 sets of game..all the way til midnight abt 2am..then we headed home..cool ar? hardly stay outside so late lor..Happy Hour! We went to have food abit late..around 9 plus and when we finished was abt 11 so we played all the way til 2am..I was tired then and I slept at 4am this morning hhaa..Glad that MUm know how to bowl and perhaps we can go some other days to relax.I know she feel relaxed and happy..It is the right choice to go bowling and she is fine though it is the lst time..
After that sunday which is today I meet Hui,Ling & WL to have a chat at Glorie Jean Cafe at 2pm..We plan to have it at starbucks but it is so crowded so change of plan ya..just have a small get together..Happy weekend and I really enjoyed it..
I really need some entertainment since I been working OT lor.. yeah..
K la end here..a bit tired ..going to slp earlier today..
September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment