September 23, 2007

Time..

I realise everyone including me is complaining that there isn't enough time to rest. I rest for a day then I am back to work.wat to do,I have to work on sat too..so to me..sat is occupied with work and church..so no personal time..Time is spent with God..Sunday is the only day I can rest and I am lazy to go out.I have my free time..stay at home do wat I like..Can say I am kind of isolating myself? hhaa maybe? Coz I may be invited to birthday party but I dun wish to go nowaday unless the person is my colleague, close friends or relatives..dunno lah..I just dun wish to go and there is no particular reason..I just feel sian..not close wat..

I know that there is changes for this few weeks and though I smile and laugh at jokes, I dun think I am back to my normal self yet..I am trying to be..I dun wish to talk abt it and think abt it..U guys will know what I am talking abt..certain things just leave it aside..time will heal everything and work is more impt now..wow I have not been going out for this two weeks..nvm is ok..I just wish to rest and I will go out next fri hee..a date? ya right with Mei Fen :P haha..Just meet up to have a meal n shop around..yeah.

Today is a day for me to play com, read bks/bibles or watever..cool..make full use of my free time..the feeling is shiok but time just pass by very fast..I love to stay in my room..sometime will have a chat with mum..great!

Well not forgetting to thank friends whom stand by me when I feel down..especially my bro..Thx my dear bro for lending me a listening ear..sorry to trouble u so much..
I appreciate it..

I end here

No comments: