I am not sure how's my feeling right now..perhaps I just lost my true self and may take a period of time to be back to normal..Life just goes on each day..there isnt much changes..I just have to adapt to it..这世界有天长地久吗? 哈哈..我觉得没有..人总有一天会离开这个世界的..we wont know when..
World is realistic..sometime is better to be friends rather than couples..this is how I feel..at least better..let says couples break up, they wont even be friends..True?so wat the point..It make both parties miserable only..
Is it true that everyone may experience that and u just have to overcome it and move on? I dunno and dun wish to care anyway..Certain things we still need to solve it be it bad or wat..rather than making it worse..I have solved my problem..
Let me update abt yesterday..I went to MSQ for dinner and bowling with bro this time..I know I didnt enjoy it but as promise to meet up ya..I went to relax myself..I dunno la..I dun seem to be able to concentrate on watever I do this few days..I just wish to keep myself occupied lor..that's all..yeah..no point thinking and work is as normal..occupied all day ..work is always there and we wont be able to finish it..btw We celebrate Restine's birthday in advance today during tea break and we have cake n pizza..we chip in for the cake..mosse cake..did I spell correctly??
Alright dunno wat else to blog..end here..
September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment