September 16, 2007

Life is unpredictable..

Today is just a normal resting day for me..I didnt go anywhere..I am feeling better..hope I am just be fine lor..can be tense up this few days..not normal isnt it? thx 4 ur concern..Somehow I feel that sometime life is not within our control..some things may happen, then it shall happen..is just that we wont be aware when it happens..I know I am not scare..I am prepared..I am just worried abt my love ones..my family,friends and not forgetting u..I will be worried abt u no matter wat..
should anything happen to me,我放不下你们!

There are disasters happening around and hard to predict when it happens..just like the plane which had crashed in Thailand killing abt 60 pple..It makes me worried coz he will be flying to Australia for some overseas training..Plane seem to be so unsafe lor..I just wish he is safe n sound that's all..I know I shouldnt have negative thoughts but I really afraid to lose u forever..*touch wood la..at least, I can still contact u n care for u now..
But if u aint around,I dun think I wish to live either..humans have feeling de..after all we been together for a period of time..another diaster is the earthquake..

Earthquake can really kill pple and my block can feel the shake..is terrible as it is not once..many times within 3 days..I felt the shake thrice..This time is terrible that pple in neighhood countries like Malaysia and Thailand can feel it too..May God bless that there will be lesser disaster and that pple r safe n sound..

No comments: