September 09, 2007

Thoughts on Sunday...

Today is a rest day whereby I feel that I think alot.There are couples of hrs for me to think abt stuff,even in church. I just have some thoughts but dun wish to share with anyone there. personal matter..no point saying..just let it be..

Heard from some pple,that being single and alone is the best as u have lots of freedom..It is true..there are advantages and disadvantages..maybe u guys will feel I have traditional mindset that being single can be lonely..is true when u are old..but having a family isnt that great either if ur children treat u badly..heard of some incidents like that..maybe is just too early to talk abt that..but I feel that when we still have a chance to make a right decision, is gd to think clearly when u want to get married or wat..somehow, even finding the right guy seem difficult..Friends do tell me u dun have to find, it will just come..

Sometime pple will tell u maybe the one u are finding is always beside u just that u dun notice it..Is that so? I dunno..I still feel that gd ones maybe not be found at times..either taken or extinct..

Friends tell me dun look down on myself that I am not gd or wat..we should feel that we are gd in our own ways and have confidence in ourselves..I still feel that in a way charming guys or moderate looking guys still wont look out for me..Maybe I said that becoz I didnt see any yet haha..really..my circle of friends is small.sigh..
somehow dun wish to think abt this but avoiding is also not gd for me..I love freedom
and perhaps the only way to feel happy n be firm is when u find the one and u are sure that he & u think that u two can spend the rest of ur life together..It is still early n I am still young..I still have time so let it be just as it is lor..
leave it to fate and hope I can be lead to the right one..

Now talk abt work..as usual..picking up more work and doing it while I learn..is great..so far is fun being with my colleagues..they can really crack jokes..hope we have a happy time working together..

End here going have my lunch..

No comments: