November 14, 2005

Free day..

Well..Today did nothing much..Went to book badminton court for tml..Playing with Vin lor..mm..I was kind of lazy but have to book coz we want to play..perhaps have time then we going catch a movie..mm..I just packed my stuff..wonder did I miss out anything..guess not.. :)

Mm..well watch vcd when I was back..I went to walk around at tp central..then at ntuc, a promoter recommended me a facial wash etc..so i bought one n try..follow me silkpro facial wash..hhee there is balancer and day protection de cream..I want to look pretty but then so expensive..although promotion but still expensive..$29.20 like tt..omg!my pay used le for buying stuff sure left not much..so I been thinking should I buy..perhaps use the facial wash lst and see if it suits me lor..then I decide.. :)
I dun want waste money..like tt time I bought the moisturizer after that never use that often..coz face oily I cant use..
Dear say if I want he buys for me..I know he dotes me ..I happy he willing to buy for me..but then dunno gd ma..the promoter let me test..seem quite gd..make my skin smooth..I guess use the facial wash lst then see how..
end here..

No comments: