November 22, 2005

Second day of sch..

Today started lessons lor..almost late for sch.. I forget to set alarm..hhaa..luckily Mum woke me up..anyway woke up 5 mins late..lucky not more than tt..mm..Mr Ramu taught us marketing lor.. have lessons..then We have AOA lesson lor..Advanced office application..Mrs Cheong taught us lor..sigh..short hrs of lessons..dismiss abit earlier..ate lunch and went to J8 see xiao yuan superstar audition ..some not bad..well..today judge is Jeff Wang, Mark Lee and one more is manager? think so..well..Mark Lee sacarstic.not that I want to say bad things abt pple or wat..is true lor..the way he talks very direct ..I feel abit mean..
Mm..went back home around 3 ..wait for dear wat..He meet someone..

Mmm..update abt yesterday..lst day of sch..get timetable..Mr Ramu talk to us ..then clean up b2-07 room that all..THis term we wont have combined lecture le..will miss the room?? hhaa..after cleaning we can leave..so early lor..is only abt 11.. :) went to have lunch and go n see xiao yuan superstar audition..Judge is Jeff wang, Jamie Teo & one guy..

Ok lah I end here..


No comments: