November 30, 2005

internet problem..

Well..today sch lor..then went for dance..mm..I was a bit tired. internet seem to have problem..then I guess router has a bit of problem..seem like direct connect to xiao jie's com..it is ok..that means router problem lor..I dunno lah wat to do lah..just use then see how is it..maybe ask Uncle..Heard from ling, Harry potter bk 6 is nice..mm..the half blood prince..Well I will read lor..I have the book..Just that I have not started reading..Haven been updating blog coz of internet problem..out of a sudden I can go dc de..sian..well..I will be watching harry potter with kai ling tml..yeah..finally..Been interested to watch so we going to watch together..
I heard it is nice..

I realise my mp3 player a small stuff at the ear phone missing..stupid..just use for 3 weeks only..sigh..nvm..not that impt..I didnt realise it til I am at the dance studio..
Ok lah nothing much to update le..end here

No comments: