November 05, 2005

last 3 days..

Today fri.yeah..working..Customers not alot today..So I kind of feel bored..pretending to do something..and not many customers for me to serve..Ate porridge for lunch end up not yet dinner I feel hungry..and i tolerate til 6 plus ..wow damn hungry..now feeling sleepy..got to sleep soon..

Mm..today eat with Gernald kor again..this time he ask me where I stay and who go home together with me..hhaaaa..I found out he stay at beach road and he stayed at tp b4..actually ok lah..he quite nice.I want to ask him things de..but dun dare..want to ask him he work for how long le and how old is he..curious ma..maybe he is guy so I dun dare ask..I think I just want to know him..sometime see him walking around .not that i want to look at him.he is just in front of me..dun look also cant..sigh..maybe admire him ..coz he seem not bad..I just want to know him?? I know I have bf cannot think so much but sometime feeling cant control de..anyway I know I still love my dear..working busy so I guess I dun miss my dear tt much..I did msg him etc..he always surely on my mind..hhaa then also think of wang zi bian qing wa..tt the only drama on my mind..
tml will be busy..sat wat..second last day..working with the rest was fine..I guess I may miss them?? especially Gernald kor? hhaa can take his no. ma? dunno last day he will ask ma.next time I sure drop by suntec maybe go visit them..I just want to keep in touch..
k gtg..end here/

No comments: