wow midnight then I blog..so fast time flies..I work for 4 days already..3 more days and I can say byebye..yeah..This job actually quite ok..if next time need pple maybe I work again..depends..Today alot of pple..but still abit free..this few days did the same thing serve customers..make sure clothes are tidy..quite relaxed..haaa but sometime ar..I really cant call pple korkor or jiejie de..but have to..they tell us to call them by tammy jie..Gernald kor..etc..
Gernald Kor quite nice..he do ask me eat already..or tired ma ..today he having dinner then I also eat..Actually I dunno y I so scare of Gernald Kor or Tammy Jie..I think I scare they see me doing nothing..well I did do my part..Gernald Kor hhaa talk to me..when i sit down still ask me enough space to sit ma..when I cant find food he tells me where is it..ask about whether i still studying or wat..He quite ok de.But never talk much..I also dunno wat to say..I feel that when I dunno the person well I tend to be quiet..Is not like myself..lol..
Haaa Wesley Kor like very girlish leh..hhaaa..duno is he?? mm... opps..then heard he stays with Gernald de..so I thinking..oh..this two guys..mmmm..I dunno lah..
Today Dear give me surprise..he called me ask me where I am..then I thinking not right he wont call me usually..then ask him where he is he say he is outside at tampines. I kind of thinking cannot be wat.Actually today.I wish he come n find me..but end up I thought he wont..hhaa He waited for me at city hall mrt station.. :) I was surprised though..happy lor he came..He told me he coming either on fri or sat..I didnt know he come down today coz he worked..
ok lah end here..
November 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment