I just came back at 9 plus..Today went to Amelia's house with Wei Ling and Shi Hui..Celebrate her birthday in advance lor..just get her two slides of cake lor..hehe..we ate potato chips n twisters..took some pics too..well..I took my mp3 player and load some songs in lor at Amelia's house..yeah finally have my own songs..great.Nothing much to day at her house.. Together with Amelia's bro,Altron, we went to eat dinner at tampines mall foodcourt..Really duno wat to eat..end up go foodcourt eat..
Now thinking where is my dear..i abit tired though..He isn't online.maybe bro use or wat..if not he watching tv or sleeping lor..I guess I miss him..Just want to chat with him..I didnt msg him..coz thinking he may come online himself..Dun msg ..usually he tell me not to waste msg.. :) dunno why sudden miss him talking to me..haiz..
Alright I end here..nothing much to write le..Today quite a gd day to spend time with frenzs.. :)
November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment