Today nothing much to do..I didnt go out so stay at home lor..watch vcd..finally finish watching shine on u..happy ending..mm..anxiously waiting for exams results today..finally it is out at around 6.45 like tt.
I was worried though then the results ok..hhaa I get a shock..I score A for Office admin..I didnt expect it..I expect if I can get ar is evm..end up EVm And PR i get B.. well attachment grade also b..Gpa improve..yeah..
Well..so we can say being in relationship will not affect studies if u study hard ..Is whether u want or not..U have to prove pple wrong..when relaxing..relax well..when u study ..u should study hard..I dun think i did very well.there is room for improvement..So I must do well for the final exam for this coming term..
Dear did ok..attachment grade A..the rest B..gpa still better than me though..nvm he promise he will work harder..
alright end here..
November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment