I didnt sleep well..coz last nite sleep half way awake etc..must been wondering why ar? dun feel like mentioning juz sleep not well..sian..mm..then wake up as usual watch tv..weather was like so cloudy then heavy rain..so didnt go anyway ..do crossstitch lor..love to do ..i want to finish it wat..then anniversary can give it to him..then frame also bought le..he saw it anyway..nvm..coz Hazel helped me buy I have to take from her wat..mm..Uncle came to fix com..then I also change the hard drive lor to pentium 3 de.. yeah finally..But i feel perhaps last time de better..more space..then wont make the com so slow u see..sigh..but nvm..upgrade de of course better..i have a spare one now..Is good in case of need we can use it..
I just feel I waste my time today..didnt do anything meaningful just play com to find pictures and dl messenger lor..well.yesterday didnt go online..dad was using my com..and I was tired too..
yesterday planned to go play badminton/basketball de with Vin and my younger bro..but end up didnt play..He called me in the morning saying that he need to work..sigh..I was disappointed..anyway wasnt the first time..sigh..juz feel usually excited or wat..end up ar..disappointed coz the date is ruined..although I am not angry , he feel guilty..lol gd ar let him feel guilty..bad ar? if everytime angry , also sian liao..So i dun feel angry, perhaps get used liao..sometime just feel why everytime like tt..so tired of it..coz disappointed so many times le..cant be helped..sometime have to be understanding..let say the impt day he really cant make it..i guess i sure angry..coz even impt day work more impt than me..just only one day..dun tell me not free..btw yesterday rain..hhaa so cant play too ba..but evening time so sunny..ok lah end here..
September 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment