September 09, 2005

10 months...

Today as usual there is sch..sian that Karen cheong..i began to dislike her even more..I know she is teacher..but she seem like think she surely right and she wont be right..can't stand her..Whatever it is..let her win..coz she is teacher..wat to do..enough of her..well today very little pple attend lessons for both ADM & PR..i feel attendance really poor..i guess everyone dun want to study..sometime that is why pple look them on us..say we lousy..sigh..
after sch went to have lunch in sch with Bro and Gim Loon and Arik join us..dear ate abit of my food only..have co-op duty wat..cheong say dun eat lst..watever..

I went home after that and met Vin to go to gym together with my younger brother..WE went to bishan gym..mm..exercise til now my legs are aching..well the shower facilities not bad..there is hot water lor.. :) mm..after that we went to have dinner at bishan coffee shop that i didnt ate there b4..i know bro not happy ar coz i dun want go tp de foodcourt..well eat til sian liao wat..why can't have a change of environment..then he seem to say Vin gd to him and I am not..sigh..treat him gd he dun think so..

Dear..bought drinks for us ..he liang de..i drink barley water.. :) we ate otah too..bro want to eat lor..then vin buy..otah was quite hot..but nvm we drink liang shui should be ok..

I have spent a fruitful day today ..is our special day..10 months..mm..well tml still need to go out to buy social dance clothes..sigh..sian..I dun feel like going but have to..need to perform..alright end here...

No comments: