Well today nothing much as usual..mm..study lor..kind of awake coz i drink coffee b4 i come to sch..mm..this few days I wasnt happy..perhaps i think too much..sometime even feel that brother is a treasure while i am just grass..perhaps in pple's eyes, I really such a bad person..useless person..give attitude..attitude no gd..ya i am..sometime i feel my attitude really no gd..now even Casey complained..sigh..i feel sad..he said during dance my attitude no gd..i agree..i admit..
sometime i tend to pretend i am ok ..but i guess I am not..I just dun want pple to worry for me..infront of family I may be happy but do they know how I feel? is like always why u lazy, dun do this ar etc..when u talk abt pple, have u thought of how they feel??
I guesss I wont cry although i hope i can cry so i can feel better..
why am i thinking so much?? just do my best in watever lor..wat for care so much..sometime u have ur own problem..who will know..pple wont understand de lah..no need to tell everyone ma..
end here..right now in sch lor so i blog..
September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment