September 07, 2005

sian..

well today sian also..abit tired ..I going to bed soon..b4 that i blog lst..guess dear wont be online ba..coz just now did call him at 7 plus and he was tired..I guess he slept le..well..as usual studied lor.well..Pr nothing much.presentation of Andrew's group..adm Mrs Cheong teach us lor file management..Mr Liau wat else..Evm lor..then tml there is test..hhaa I haven even study..guess i just read notes b4 i sleep.

mmm..today took the dancing shoe le..then pay for it..wow money fly away..sob..well wear it make my legs pain..but is ok never get blister..very lucky..I just dun get used to it yet..then i felt that i dance til so lousy..maybe didnt practise that why..sigh..Heard that Melissa going to quit..Andrew knew abt it and he was calm abt me..me too..To me she quit ok is gd..she didnt come for so long already..no difference to us..haa..
sat have to go to city plaza buy clothes for performance..sigh money going fly away again..we have to pay lst then claim back lor.today just miss him although i see him..perhaps juz want him to be there..
alright lah end here..blog so long coz i am chatting..

No comments: