well..today in sch..as usual study and evm test lor..cant do..coz never really study..well adm u know that MRs Cheong scolding us again..i think one day she dun scold pple, she wont feel gd..opps..am I bad? this is the fact..
Well..hasnt been using com this few days..sian..com siao siao.internet cant used..but today can use..I also dunno why..I tried and I can use..hhaa then I feel so happy man..then i been using since 7 plus..hhaa just leave it on..ok de lah..didnt use too long..abt 4 hrs..hasnt been using wat..sure use abit longer..plus I watch tv so not counted for abt 1 hr..hee i am gd gal ar..i did project..then chat..use abit of com..just chat more..hhee
wow getting sleepy the medicine taking effect..i taken the cough medicine..wow fever ok le now cough le..well..been sick and usually ok le become another sickness..sian..hhaa dear asking me to be gd to eat medicine and sleep..hhaa i was kind of naughty coz i still drink fruit juice which has ice in sch.wat to do .i dun want ice but uncle/auntie give..strawberry juice..so yummy..lst time i drink..very nice.then drink abit of pepsi. =P
oh ya thinking of yesterday we went to auditorium..lol..there is a jazz band..wow the music very nice and power..some classes went to watch..i guess mostly 2nd year de..there is also lst year de.it makes me want to sleep..coz perhaps too nice..but abit noisy ..i still like soft music ..like piano..make me so relaxed that i can fee the music and sleep..alright lah end here..sleeping soon..
September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment