Well.today went back to sch after one day of holiday..mm..was feeling tired though coz i sleep at 12 plus..mm lessons as usual..adm lor then PR..but i kind of not paying attention already..tired..i was like daydreaming..I dunno lah seem that I wont pay attention..and yet exams drawing near..but I know I will study..lessons boring, make me no interest in them..but I do listen a little..at least listen if not u dunno wat is happening wat..
After sch ate lunch with vin and then join the other table when vin went for co-op shop duty..mm..hhee actually can click with classmates de..just that only that 3 we cant talk..the rest i think we can click lah..no problem..
classmates after all..
I went to search for Jun yang n candyce that cover page of i Weekly but I couldn't find u see..I can only find Kelvin and Kelly one..there is two versions wat..in the end I bought Kelvin and Kelly version..no choice lor..sigh..Jun Yang so handsome and Candyce so pretty n sweet..Kelly too..i guess they are really couple..that wat newspaper says wat..I believe is true..
After sch just went home after going central..mm..did nothing much..I took a nap ..coz so tired..then went to buy food..and it was drizzling..then did crossstitch lor at night.watch tv..that all lah ..then i feel i thinking of him..feel happy i going see him tml.sat we dun really go out that often..so have time we spend together lor..i meeting him for a jog tml.. :)
Alright I end here..
September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment