Today woke up quite tired..yesterday didnt blog..nothing much though..now in class..update abt yesterday..Wei ling came my house to use my com..hhee then we chat lor..eat titbits..heee quite occupied as I study one unit of PR lor then wait for Wei Ling to come..I play abit of game hhee..
right now in class, feel abit weird and unhappy? dunno leh i guess abit jealous or wat lor..coz i mind lor sometime..that gal purposely make fun of him i just dun like..
other pple talk to him etc i ok..why i mind so much leh??
actually nothing much wat..I also dunno..I just pretend i ok..haha...my jealousy quite high?60% hhaa i test b4..dunno leh..should be ok lah...just dun like certain things ba..hungry sia hhaaa..
ok lah end here..going for lunch soon..wow tml and wed wont see vin lor..coz he attending a friendship day activites and that wed he has AL..
September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment