Today went to sch then took approval leave after Cheong lesson..and Jufri, Hazel, Kai Ling and I went to Simei campus..ARik, Alicia and Li Wei went too..reach simei quite early..12.15..around 1 we reach simei campus..hehe saw Alan.. yeah my korkor..long time no see..hazel called him and we met him..he was still the same except hair shorter and is black hhee..i dun get used to his looks..anyway never talk to him much and he went to gym..we need to go auditorium..so we left..
then we were surprised that the presentation /award giving is til 5 plus..Alicia and Li Wei went home after the refreshments..I regret going..mm..anyway have presentation of the 7 groups who went to final..then after that is refreshments and performances by CEMTA..yeah cemta hhaa my cca also under cemta so of course i support..i saw Mr Baron there..He was in charge of cemta so he was there..tt means he wasnt at our sch today lor coz he busy..Well have a guest artise called Genie who came to perform..we saw her b4 at national day event.. ;)
well I represent account class to take their cert..sigh..dun feel like taking for them..if no need then can go home sia..went off at 4.45..sigh..i reach tp is 5.45..but went to buy dinner for Xiao Jie reach home at 6.30..
abit tired though..one day gone again..I never study sigh..dun feel like studying when I feel tired..
ok lah end here dun feel like blogging le coz dunno wat to blog..
September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment