September 30, 2005

Today during assembly there was a performance..dunno wat dance..those very art type We all dunno how to appreciate hhaa..well then make us feel that is unfair coz they perform, speakers can be brought down..social dance want to perform on wed ..counsellors dun want to take speakers.....lazy.. have such thing?? wat the..

mm..today lessons boring...as usual lor..Vin came to sch late as he was printing project this morning..mm..I waited for him after sch ..He has co-op duty..I had lunch with Hazel, Gim loon etc ..we were chatting and eating..a group of us..talked til 1 plus..as it rained and that it was 1 plus, I waited for Vin lor..then he sent me home.. :) we went to eat the Mr Bean soyabean ice cream..not nice de.
alright lah i want to end here..go watch tv..hee tml going out with vin..his relative wedding have buffet..I go with him..

No comments: