March 13, 2010

It's sat..I woke up earlier to have breakfast and see if I can manage to find gd opportunities..look like nothing much only, making me a little disappointed..nevertheless I know I have to try harder everyday..Pray that more job opportunties will be provided..

mm..since last week, the biggest news in town is JN..well I do agreed we have no rights to interfere with his personal life but I just have some personal views though..everyone is talking about it..perhaps we shouldnt say too much but the things that he did, are unaccepted and no one knows that is the real him until he was exposed..it was a big lesson and his family has to face others outside who will gossip and pin point at them etc..some men are just like that, we don't wish to accept but that is the reality..consquences can be very big and I always believe that you have to be responsible for your own actions so is better to think about it whether is it right or worth it to do so..you have to pay a big price. I do believe, God gave us the gift of forgiveness, God would wish that he will repent and JN will be forgiven by our Heavenly Father..God is our wonderful Father who is so forgiving but of course we cannot abuse that fact and do anything we want and then seek for his forgiveness..Learn to obey the God ba..

Whatever done is done..I pray that slowly things will be fine..gonna support his movie as it has nothing to do with his personal life..yes I am catching it tonight and will feedback whether it is nice after that ..

End here

No comments: