March 27, 2010

Happy Shopping!

Woo..I feel tired already after shopping..
some updates before I sleep.

I went to Resorts World Sentosa with Mum today and we also shop at vivocity..some of the shops at RWS are still not operating..is good to explore though..I have not been to the unversial studio..well will find a day to go there though it costs a bit.I guess I should go and take a look..yeah bought two pairs of shoes..hershey chocolate, rather expensive $4 a bar for the king size at RWS..I bought popcorn at garrett popcorn shop..yummy..$9..

Finally get my cooling pad for my notebook as well..I brought Mum to have dinner at soup spoon..she loves the soup and salad wor..good..shall bring her again another time..

Thx God for the good weather..rather tired after shopping..legs aching :P..I never feel so relaxed and enjoy shopping for some time..is like we really will shop around..which I have not done so during CNY period..shop til we drop..the feeling is shiok.

I went to catch How to train your dragon 3D with Joseph yesterday and we also went to catch up at coffee club after the show.the. movie was nice n funny..worth to watch for those who have not watched.I would recommend it to them

Ok time to slp as I am going for service wor tml..

End here

No comments: