March 18, 2010

Suppose to sleep but just feel like blogging a little while and then off to bed..

Happy for Cq as he got award..great..anyway I am having mixed feeling..not sure how I feel..simply weird..I feel alright after praying to GOd..I need the peace..perhaps is the 3rd month, I felt abit lost..I am not losing my faith..Thx Lord..I will keep on trying just that is bored at work..I dun wish to sleep earlier but I know I should,to have plenty of rest..things that I wanna do, can be done during weekend..I guess there is not enough time this weekend to sit down quietly to do my stuff..perhaps during the morning..coz I will have to attend wedding on sat, sun would be service..follow by cycling in the afternoon..wooo..packed weekend..perhaps is good..

I wanna feel happier soon..thx God I receive calls for interview..pray that it will be alright.. :)
I will jia you!!

End here

No comments: