Just some updates for today.
I am rather tired as I woke up early for service and then came back around 5.30. I went to see JJ..背对背拥抱 photo taking session at 2pm..JJ Lin came around 2.30
You must be wondering am I crazy..well I have not seen him before..so went to glance and then as the queue is not so long..I went to take photo with him..hand in hand..woo..wonderful..thx Yamashita-san as he took the shoot for me..I can keep it as memories..I understand that there is another one which is autograph session at 8pm scape orchard..I am too tired to go..so at home right now blogging, watching tv..rather warm today but I feel better after my shower & dinner..just wanna sleep earlier tonight..need to work tml..time flies..JJ is cute..He sang 背对背拥抱. :) nice.rather excited to take photo with JJ..good one..Yamashita-san took a video..so I can get from him..waiting for the pics..I can start to upload some pics first..
End here..abit lonely as my family is out..is alright..
March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment