March 31, 2010

moody!

Well I already had an upset day, maybe I should put it a moody day not feeling well mentally & physically and she added oil to the fuel..so we end up arguing as I cant stand it anymore..exploded..

Each time, u blame God..everything has nothing to do with HIm..sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful..she doesnt understand how I feel..2010..we can't be looking back..we should move on with life so my expectance of life would definitely be different as we wanna improve..everyone can doubt me, everyone can disbelieve me but why r u the same as well? It's really alright as I know what I am doing..you see the negative side of me, that doesnt mean I am not working on my goals..we can't take things for granted..as I am clearer on the goals that I want, that is why I take a longer time to get it..you simply dun understand and I don't bother to explain as it is not necessary.all u did was pull me down and give me pressure..I know u meant well..perhaps that's not the way and the truth always hurts..

even when I commented on something, u aint happy about it..its my freedom to comment right cause that's mine? I didnt hurt anyone or offend anyone with the words..I am only praising the Lord..is it wrong?
ahhh..whenever things happen u bring the Lord's name which really pissed me off..can u respect my religion n me?
do u see me critcising religion?I never criticise on things even if I dun like or wat..coz is not right..sigh..

I know where I am heading to..everyone is different..I am who I am..everyone is unique..I believe in myself..coz I have to , to move on..I need more motivation and not u pulling me down each time..u know it hurts..is alright..there is always ups n downs..I will jia you!!!

this 90 days really tough to pull through..I am still kicking alive and finding ways to walk out of the darkness..give me some time..I prove myself, not to anyone but to myself..I have been too lazy lately..I admit

I will be alright.just wanna pour everything out..

I end here

No comments: