It's a normal sat once again but I am touched..my eyes get watery..
As I know the amt that I have is gonna run out sooner or later..He always provide..is not the first time..providing me with solutions..thx U..I just cried..no matter what I did, everyone makes mistakes..He forgives..It makes me realise that I am not very forgiving towards my friends..perhaps I should be more forgiving..I will try..it takes time..I know I am lazy at times..but no worries I won't give up searching for the career..give me some time..I will continue to search..and do my best for the job that I am in now..this is what I should do now..
Time flies and I am going to church soon to worship You Lord..Thx U..I know that simply words not able to describe how mighty how wonderful You are and how much You dote & love us..I love U Father!
End here..
March 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment