Yeah long weekend again..
Cosy weather today as it is raining..
I don't have service today as there is OAR for 3 days..I went for OAR yesterday at crystal..this is the first time I went to crystal tabernacle..not bad..bigger than charis..we have the mass service there whereby we can invite friends.I didn't invite anyone..is alright.just go and take a look..perhaps I can invite someone one day. other than that I slack and rest at home yesterday before I go to church.
Senior Pastor aka founder David preach at the service..translation is in hokkien so it sounds a little funny at times when translating :P rather meaningful..a big group of us went for supper after service..waiting n waiting for the rest til we reach MSQ at 11.30pm..Xin wang Hk cafe opened til 4am so we can stay late..we stayed til 2am..feeling sleepy at the point of time..not sure who keep taking photos of us with sleepy faces..oh man..
J was like rather happy..smiling and saying finally saw me at OAR :P I didnt went for the previous one due to rashes.. well so I decided to go this time round..He cut his hair..thx him for being helpful whenever we need to go back after we have our meal, he always mention that I need a ride too..somehow he observed that my cousin was sleepy & he showed concern..it makes me wonder I am sleepy too but why he didnt notice it..I think he can't be bothered..
Well coz of yesterday..I slept at 4am this morning end up waking up at 12.30 :P I guess I was still dreaming and my mum wake me up as we are going out..yeah I went to tampines again..visit grandma..nothing much..I had craving so I bought bubble tea for my mum & I..yummy..happy as at least we went out for a walk..yup fri & sat just like that..however I felt relaxed..
End here..going to catch wu fu which I missed last night
April 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment