Yeah I just woke up from my nap..feeling fresher..I was so tired.It was a warm day as well while we helped out for the Graduation Ceremony 2009. I perspire from the start til the end..lol.I was at the backstage helping to put the souveniors on the table and then pass it to P while she gives out to the chairperson of each graduating class. It was a relaxing day finishing up my work before lunch and I even have time to do filing :) It was a slack day after lunch, making sure that everything is in place etc..we sat down to watch the performance by the students and teachers. Well students have their hidden talent lor..they can sing well..Teachers sang too.
they can sing well..Teachers sing a song for them while is I'll be there. Hope I didn't remember wrongly
Somehow I know how it feels like to graduate like what I did quite a few years back..I feel emotional..It was both a happy and sad moment though.. :) We have buffet also for the students and we can eat too..however it was not that fantastic..
mm..going out for dinner soon. Mummy's birthday!
Well talking about yesterday, it was a bad day though as everything doesnt seem well and my tears just fall..too stress up ba with all the things not being in place..well hope to forget about it..anyway law lesson was great with a case scenerio and I am the counsel for the plaintiff..hhaa hope I didnt type wrongly..act as "Lawyer". I really paid attention last night..nice wor..It's easier to understand.. :)
I shall end here..shall update again soon.. gonna finish my assignment tonight. I did some and I wanna add on..
October 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment