October 10, 2009

I am who I am..

mm.I have been thinking.feeling uneasy..I am supposed to be just who I am isn't it? I don't like to pretend and be so fake in everyone's presence..I guess at times we have to? I did not utter a word to any of them after I talk to BC..It's better not to say anything in that place or else every1 will know it..no one knows I am unhappy and I have to pretend that I am happy there..It is a torture..sigh..I am telling myself, even if I am lonely, God is around..at times it is good to be alone for a while.. I don't seem to be able to be myself anymore while working..So how should I react? I find it so fake when I smile..In fact I am just being nice even when I am unhappy. The rest didn't provoke me nor hurt me etc..

I feel frustrated at times when she "become a supervisor" and order us to do this n do that while she can help as well..do We need to draw a line till like that? it's just a phone call..u can help to ans as well..why order me around? It's damn irriating when she is not the RO or supervisor..bloody hell..seriously don't like her..I don't talk to her beside work..of course as usual there is politics, everyone just gossip etc..I can't stand so at times I dun like to have meal with them. I will tolerate as I will be out soon..way to go..hang on!!! I will do my best!

Shall end here, gonna do my accounts before I go out.. at least complete the last part of Q1 and try to start on Q3..

No comments: