It's a warm day..well I really slack today..watching shows..quite relaxed and reading newspaper plus nap..I feel bad..just dun wanna do any revision or even type my work at all..I spent time doing my a/c assignment in the early morning..yup abt 5am..pple must be thinking, am I crazy? well went to church as usual though and then head down to tampines to have dinner and went to take a look n find Aunty Lucy aka CQ as they are showing 'her' movie on screen. His reaction is the same as the time he saw me at bossini..lol..well this time a bit more surprised. He seem to be able to recognise me.. :) He look very serious when he dun smile and what I know is that is him..
After I reach home, head off with my family around 12 plus as they wanna go loyang temple to pray before supper..I just hang around..well by the time I reach home is about 3am..then shower n surf net a while and finished up my assigment , it was abt 6am..I woke up around 12pm..end up taking nap at about 4.30pm and then had dinner..of course ice cream! hhaa our usual sunday dessert :P
I didn't realise that there is president star charity show til jm sms me..this show that I am not aware of what's happening around..I hardly watch tv even if I am at home during weekend..at times I dun even on the tv at all..nothing much to watch at times..I am glad I catch the 百万大歌星 as well as the charity show..today's bai wan on ch54 有草蜢。。They can really sing well even after so long..I remembered when we went ktv, we choose their song hhaa.cool..I have a great laugh as NONO always try to crack funny jokes..
Shall end here
October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment