October 18, 2009

Well..sunday past by like that but I am really glad that I have finished typing the accounts assignment..I shall edit and adjust the alightment and then do the content & cover page.I dun feel like doing it now..I feel very full..mm..shall not turn in so late so that I will feel fresh tml and able to do my stuff. I am gonna cook chicken porridge again tml with veg n carrot :) it was quite nice though when I cooked that day..healthy food..

I should have enough time for me to do my stuff tml as I am not working and I dun intend to go out either as I have class at night..take it as a resting day or just revise my work..I am not sure what to revise though..thinking abt it..

I enjoyed the yong tao hu dinner with the rest,it's yummy!guess what,I had it today as well lol but is homecooked by my dearest Mummy..We had dessert at east coast road as well..yummy! I wanna go again..I had homecooked dinner today as well at Grandma's place..

I was surprised Ji sms to ask me if I have msn..I gave it to him..we only chat a while, at times he will come n say hi to me.
Both of us busy, he is starting his studies, shall not disturb him 2much though.

Shall end here

No comments: