October 15, 2009

Love is in the air..

mm..Today's lecture is a short one and we have longer break and leaving earlier..wow two biz law lecture two days straight for next thur n fri..ALvin changed the dates u see..

I am unhappy with that AL, thinking he is so great by telling pple hey she can help u ..she is most willing..wanna bully me right? I know is my job to help but can't u see I am not very free..I have other stuff to meet deadline..and that stupid machine coz of the sheet and it gets jam each time we put it in..I wasted alot of time on that..as we could only do piece by piece..u know I have to do about 100++ one by one..it's testing my patience..is alright..

mm..I get the feeling wanting to know him better..Ji start to keep in touch with me..earlier on get to know we have similarity..I guess it is not a coincidence..is God's plan..is Ji the one, oh Lord? We start to exchange hp nO after we meet each other a few times in sch.I sms him that day just asking if he ends class..He called me today to tell me about his results..surprised though..y do I always associate with letter J? lol..maybe I should discover more..earlier on I find M not bad but realise actually we dun have common interest.another one JoN, love hk drama..our common interest..not bad also..hhaa..

Wl is disturhing me aboutlove in the air..I feel love once again ba..soon I guess..shall end here..yeah is fri soon!

No comments: