Suddenly lost the inspiration to write..just blog down how I feel..I guess I am hungry again.though I drank coke..I know my mind is kind of going blank now..in fact I am awake is because of the caffeine..time to slp soon..listening to 933..
I am thinking while on my way home..wat to revise as exams r coming soon..perhaps is accounts..holiday on mon..perhaps I can study as well..abit ..start earlier is better than rushing..at times after work, really dun wish to study as I am too tired..I guess I can start to finish up the last question for a/c and then I can type it out and once I finish that, revison can start..
I am doing pretty great today focusing on work..way to go and finish them and not to think so much..I did talk to the rest today..thx God..things seem better..I hope it will be good throughout my last two months working there..gambatte Yvonne!
End here! endure a while more and I dun wanna see any sub paper this time round! may GOd grant me the strength, determination , focus and wisdom to complete my work n studies
October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment