I am touched by what Pikachew said..anyway pretty occupied today..I felt so happy since sat..well I really wish that I can stay happy each day..is u guys & pikachew who make me smile..not forgetting Lord,my family & gd buddies who never forsake me, sisters n brothers..friends that I just get to know..A big THank YOu from me! words can't seem to express all so I prefer to use my sincerity to show u guys..U guys r really great!
Yes pikachew,I really wanna tell u alot of things that I have not mentioned b4..I am the kind that dun like to hide my feeling..u can tell straight from my face if I am happy or sad, or even happy..I prefer to show then talk only..actions speak louder than words.I feel that u also show ur sincerity and passion in what u r doing.I Can feel that u r putting in alot of effort in fact 101% and u have CAR also..Great! really hope u will continue to succeed in whatever u do and each time may it get even better..
I hope I can find the passion in my work life too and tell u about it! shall see..May God bless!
All the while, I always feel that maybe I am just a little friendly and kind, a little caring that's all..
Sincerity still works? I believe in treating pple well & not treating them badly.standing in their shoes and u know wat I mean..I dun ask for anything in return..I just wanna pple around me to be happy each day! have fun, the peace & joy together.however I am not perfect..sometime not able to click with some..trying my best to be more sociable..I guess it changes slowly over this few years..yeah!
last lecture today..got to end here..have an early dinner and off I go to sch..
October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment