Yes I just finished uploading photos..rather fast this time round and I tag the rest..We just attended the event@cineleisure k union..The event was great and the movie was funny.everyone laughed alot and it makes us happy! too bad XL can't make it..is alright we can see her next time.Glad to meet up with the rest for dinner and are chatty though some of us met for the first time..we had dinner at kfc cine..mm..pretty noisy with 8 pple hhaa..I have to keep reminding them to keep quiet or lower down their voice ..aiyo worst than my sec 2 whom I look care during the learning journey hhaa..faint..
Everything was alright and we had an autograph session and host was kind enough to let us take photos together..hehe.CQ was busy taking more photos after the session! hhee not bad ar..hope he drank it la..*wink..AL's daughter was there..so pretty lor..I didnt take pic with her lol..my main focus on CQ..opps..after the event, we went to have a drink at the foodcourt before heading home..Taxifeng uncle was kind enough to send 4 of them home while the rest took train.I am fine with it coz it was near my house..wondering will the newspaper publish? hhaa..So CQ dun need to worry no one went wor..almost full house..I told him that..coz he was worried during the shock & shiok drama..I believe he is really happy! oh ya Carrie, Diya, Belinda, Yang Jun Wei went lor..Pei Fen also..
Time to face work again! the day has passed..end here
October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment