March 29, 2009

It's sunday!

It's sunday again. I didn't go out. mm..rainy day.slept alot though and I feel good..stay at home to read, wrap my textbks and also to try out some biz statistics questions before lecturer going through with us.

Well the whole week was working,and trying to handle work while Jas & him not around. anyway they r back, I am slightly busier.I had dinner with Angelia, Huay Ling & Yamashita San after service yesterday before heading down for our dessert at Ah chew dessert. We brought Yamashita-san for dessert.He said he feel like having dessert and I have a craving for it too.. I can see that he enjoyed it as he finish the whole bowl and even lift up his bowl to finish it..hehe
Hopefully we can go for cycling one day. I need to relax..

so far.lessons has been good. I love Jeffrey's lesson. He is really a joker. Edmund & Louis are good too.but Louis seem more friendly and Edmund seem more fierce.Nevertheless, all my lecturers are good.
Lessons gonna be quite fierce as Edmund rearrange the lecture and we will have lesson tml as well.. 4 days for this week..wow..

I guess tml gonna be a busy day. I will do my very best in watever I can. If it really can't work out, I know I did try my best

Things aint that fine this week. may next week be a better week ahead and that I can cope with everything. :)
I am still thinking of what I want. I guess I shall just let it be for the time being as I am studying right now. I really don't wish to think about it at all at this point of time.

End here..need to go and do my work..

No comments: