I just had my shower and back from our steamboat with the rest and also harry's bar..
We went to celebrate Yu Yan's birthday ..belated one and KH too..We enjoyed eating at the usual bugis steamboat. I felt so full that I wanna puke..then head off to harry's bar..Everyone drink except me n Yao Feng..actually i drink abit la..just a small sip while playing game..Jamin was abit drunk and I guess Boom Tom also. I feel quite shag..and then smelly from the bbq lol..I just make sure Mao mao is ok..he seems alright but talk a lot..haha I know we owe each other 4 things ya..as stated..see if you remember..u always love to ask what rewards you will get if u do certain things..even when you are drunk..are u sure u will remember? wait and see..
Gonna cheong for my studies as econs paper on mon..oh no!
Shall end here..everyone enjoy themselves..really relaxed..been two months we have not sit down to have dinner together..I wish we have more time in future..
March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment