It's sunday again..
I am at home doing nothing much right now. I feel so tired though I feel that I have slept enough.
I relaxed myself yesterday.work,then went to have lunch with yamashita san & Huay Ling..yeah we ate Ramen at raffles city shopping centre & head to suntec MOF for dessert.I love japanese food.lol..I wanna have food at MOF again next time..I went MOF a few times & find their food not bad..
Head off to church and went to parkway with Angelia & we had dinner at mac & met up with her friend & we went to the vista bistro@ east coast park. I heard they close quite early though..we were there for about two hrs. they have live band who sing with their guitar..cool and relaxed. This is the first time there. I love it. I feel that unless you have your own vehicle, if not is not that accessible at night.maybe you can get a cab in but I still find it not so accessible..
I was tired after drinking..in fact I was tired after lunch. I had a good rest last night but neck a bit stiff lol..perhaps is my positioning..
Gonna end here and go & do some of my statistics assignment.
Well gonna have class on tue..holiday on Good fri..oh yeah..going church and then enjoy..
Gonnna have meeting tml..hope that everything is fine though..May God bless that the meeting will be smooth sailing tml..
April 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment