A wet weather again today. Luckily it wasn't that terrible yesterday while I was walking to church if not I will be really drenched. Anyway I didn't go out today, suppose to study and I have not done so again..sigh need some self discipline though. I printed out the notes by our classmates. It was sweet of them to do it and share with us.Thanks JOhnson & Shirley! I realise this class is really different with other schools that I attended. Classmates are more friendly and helpful. I guess is because currently all of us are working adults so the way we behave will be different. Thank God for having gd classmates and lecturers. May God continue to grant me gd lecturers till I complete my course.
I have received the letter from sch. Got my entry proof for exams. Oh yeah! I made it! heng! anyway I get to know the timetable for next sem. Gonna pay my sch fee when I go to sch for my exams. I wil start lesson on 24 march..at least have one week break from lesson.
Enjoy our bbq first before lesson starts again.
I came across a motivation video which is sent by Shirley and it was really good. Nick who was without limb can have the will and strength to move on with life and do what he likes like swimming, golf etc. if He failed he will try again and again..
I have already share it with some friends. if he can do it! why we can't?
So never give up on your life!
End here..need to study!
March 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment